Monday, June 2, 2008

Pet Peeve

I live in what is called a rural area, that means we have long driveways and no sidewalks and some people have cows, chickens, goats, horses etc., but we are not a farming community.
And now my peeve. Why do people find it necessary to pull on the wrong side of the road to get there mail? I mean, I know why, but how lazy can you get? With the way Americans are so overweight maybe you could just pull into your driveway get out of your car walk to your mailbox and get your mail, then get back in your car, pull around to your garage press the button automatically opening your garage. Then park your car in your garage that is attached to your house (so you don't have to be outside). Come on people walk to your mailbox, loose those pounds. And quit freaking me out because your coming up the wrong side of the road to get your mail.

No comments: